Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All My Bags are Packed

Goodbye, beach retreat...

I'm ready to go.

Handed my daughter and her future over to the Lord, as I'll continue to do every day till I see her again.  If she's like me, she should be feeling pretty much at home here now.  I'm finding that after three weeks, I've actually gotten a bit settled in myself.  Without realizing it, it feels like some roots have taken hold.  I know my way around town, and I can find stuff in everybody's kitchen.  Not a house guest anymore.  Good thing I have a long plane trip to help me transition back from relaxed Island Babe to busy Farm Girl.

Time to trade my flip flops in for my muck boots.
 
Today I'm praying for my step-mom who's having a bit of day surgery, and for my sister's family, to whom I owe nothing but gratitude.  I feel attached to people at both the Anglican and Nazarene churches that I've enjoyed attending, and will keep them in my prayers as well.

Now, just five more minutes by the pool...

Ke Akua pu a hui hou...
God bless you, see you later...




1 comment: